With intentions to promote academic and educational exchange Pearl Academy of Fashion recently signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), when Dr.A.K.G.Nair, Group Director visited two International Universities:
- Fashion . Art Design Institute, Donghua University, China
- Stamford International University, Thailand
The cooperation entails:
- to identify suitable programs to offer at bachelors and masters degree levels
- development of courses and curriculum
- faculty training and preparation
- degree validation with international universities
- exchange of faculty and students
- advice on infrastructure, teaching materials
- development of fashion design and fashion business management programs.
These alliances will help fashion and design students to enter into international arena in coming years.